guitar-flora

guitar-flora

Dark Blooms

Dark Blooms

Driftworld

Driftworld

Nature is a Meditation

Nature is a Meditation

PHOTOGRAPHY OF VICTORIA PETTELLA

Explore My Creative Catalogue of Photos, Imagery and Visual Poetry.

HEART OF A WIZARDESS

An Image Archive conjuring Spells of Atmosphere, Myth and Magic.

Victoria~

Poems seeking light

Poems seeking light

Follow the Spirits in the Mist

Follow the Spirits in the Mist

Visions, Seeds and Poems

Visions, Seeds and Poems

A Deep Love for Creative Expression and Artistic Exploration

Creating imagery for me is a visual journey,
a way to explore seeds,
express stories, metaphor,
myth and dreams.

Much Thanks and Appreciation for stopping by and visiting!
Victoria~

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Portals of Rose Quartz: Beads of Pink Magic


Close your Eyes and breathe in
the Mists of Pink..


Awaken
the
Portals Of Rose Quartz


Shining Beads of Pink Magic

Crystals whispering to a Ghost-White Rose



Travel down the Silver Butterfly Cave
and let go...



and
there you will
Enter
the Deep Portals
of Pink


A Magic Space
Awaits
for those Awake
inside the Mist of Dreams
*
Reach out and touch
*
Find your magic stone
*
The One just for you...
*
The one that knows your name
Recieve its gifts..

A Portal of Creation
Beads and metals.. fold and bend
and Become
adornments of Beauty


Some become
Sun Catchers and Moon Catchers
to be hung high
in the Shining Window
of Dreams


Some remain deep in the portal
sleeping and waiting...
d o r m a n t
as a Magic Seed
that has not yet Come to Know
it's Purpose
*
The Future will bend in gently and reveal all in time








Sacred Circles and Spirals of Pink
A Crystal Mandala of Love
Set on Pink Fires
of Light



Pink strands going on into the forever
*
Some are small smooth and round..
some large, shaped and carved
All embody
H A R M O N Y
*
All the perfect potion
for Magic and Beauty
to Become



I hope you enjoyed playing inside the Portals of Rose Quartz
Dusted with beauty and love and peacefuness
Rose Quartz is  a magical portal to see and dream and create in
*
Thanks for visiting
and adding your Pink Sparkle
to the Portal
*
~Heart of a Wizardess~
*
All Content Copyright
*********************

Photos:
~Assorted Rose Quartz Crystal Beads
~Other crytsals:
Selenite, Amethyst, Moonstone, Clear Quartz
*
~All Creations/Necklace/Sun-MoonCatchers 
*Made by the Wizardess* 
*******

*
Visit More
Pink Portals
of Beauty
and Join
Beverly, Creator of Pink Saturday



Enjoy the magic of pink....

Get Pinkified
***************


30 comments:

Tuesdai Noelle said...

Heyyyyy Kiki :)

...so this is the pink beads and stones post, LOVE It! I mean really can you go wrong with ANY-THANG pink?! Nope. I realllyyyy love this image you've featured tho:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_zb08QzT-WVI/TBEdehlt62I/AAAAAAAAH-c/pY-Yc4C1jt0/s1600/Picture+034.jpg

Today, again, I'm sitting outside listening to birds FIGHT (they are loud yet it's a peaceful hearing) while watching people ride by on their bikes, as I tap lightly on the keys of my laptop..today wasn't so bad. And on that note:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJSxQ_PGJKI

this song just popped bright in my head a few minutes ago. The videos decent too, but I LOVE the song. Have a fab weekend :)

Faerie Moon Creations said...

What a beautiful and poetic way to present the amazing items you create! I am so happy I discovered you; every time I visit, I am left speechless! Theresa

Ed said...

Well done my friend..:-)

Kala said...

You always have the most beautiful subjects to photograph Kiki.

Sarah said...

Kiki, another beautiful offering. You are amazing! ~ Sarah

Sheila said...

Sometimes, I'm just not sure what to say :-) As always, I'm taken in by your lovely words and meaningful photos. There's always a message, as if it's meant just for me. You are truly a messenger of light and all things good. Have a blessed night :-)

Alina said...

Is there no end to your creative force?! I hope not :0) Absolutely gorgeous and full of magic. LOVE the jewelry and charms! Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs!

Loree said...

Ah Kiki, you're a girl after my own heart. Beautiful stones and charms. I always find your posts captivating and your photos gorgeous. Maybe one day I will learn to create magical photos too :)

Arijonia said...

Your photography and language are mesmerizing! I don't know how you do it, but I am glad you do-you're an inspiration to many!

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

Oh all so pretty Kiki! love all the beautiful stones you used today. And I like the word "Pinkified"! I may have to use that! LOL

Have a wonderful day!

Nessa said...

I love the silver butterfly.

Beautiful pictures.

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

I love love rosequarts, have them in all kind of sizes...
Artful pictures, Kiki. Have a happy happy weekend, sweet friend. xx

Ebie said...

Kiki!How magical! Your blog is beautiful, your words so captivating!

I could never go wrong with these pretty pink gems and crystals.

Cobalt Violet said...

Just beautiful! So lovely and magical. Love the necklace with the crystal hanging and the different quarts and faceted crystal. I love rose quartz.

someplace in thyme said...

I am left speechless. Those stones are all gorgeous. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Becky said...

What gorgeous gems! Thank you for sharing them with us. Happy Pink Saturday.

Queen of Dreamsz said...

Happy PiNk, Kiki...

I have some unpolished rose quartz that my sister gave to me years ago..and some amethyst.

I love visiting with you...I always leave refreshed.

Have a wonderful day,
Stephanie ♥

Catharina Maria said...

Love the great photos !
Have a nice pink weekend !
♥RINI♥

Lynn-Teacupstitches said...

Oh so Kikilicious!!

A stunningly beautiful array of natures pink pretties! So many different hues to delite us!!

I love all shades of pink but the last one is MY pink!!
Thanks for more of your magical prose and photography Kiki!!

Hugs and Smiles,
Lynn

Jingle said...

very precious pink post!

Tammie said...

you have truly honored rose quartz, the beauty and the spirit~

Brenda-shabbycatsandroses said...

Hi Kiki :) Your posts are always so magical! Pure Magic :)

Happy Pink Saturday!

Warmest Hugs, Brenda

Princesa Nadie said...

I love pink cuarz and I have a necklace and a brazalet very similar to those ones that you show
I love all semi- precious stones and I have Turquesas ,amethists ,moon stone,tiger eye...also coral and nacre
...I love wear necklaces ,brazalets ,rings and earings every day ...I feel better when I wear them !.Kisses

Autumn Belle said...

Chrystals, pinks and rose quartz are my favourite. Its magical!

Short Poems said...

Great pics, lovely blog!

Createology said...

Kiki thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me comforting comments that will help me heal.
Your pink quartz and crystals post here is lovely. I adore both of these elements. Happy creating...

Regina said...

Beautiful rose quarts Kiki. Love them.
Happy Pink. And have a great week ahead.

Tracy ♥ Kelly said...

Beautiful... Words cannot describe. I love rose quartz and amethyst two of my favourite stones and colours x

seema gupta said...

I am lost in this stuff......

really

regards

rare gems said...

Hi
I just have to say that the pictures are fabulous. I really enjoyed looking at them. It takes someone with a special talent to make the ordinary extraordinary.

Angel in the Dark

Angel in the Dark

The Secret Realm

The Secret Realm
What is behind the door of shadow and light...

The Ancient Tree

The Ancient Tree

Old Friend, Beautiful Ghosts

Old Friend, Beautiful Ghosts

Fly through a Realm of Enchantment

Poems and Strings

Poems and Strings