guitar-flora

guitar-flora

Dark Blooms

Dark Blooms

Driftworld

Driftworld

Nature is a Meditation

Nature is a Meditation

PHOTOGRAPHY OF VICTORIA PETTELLA

Explore My Creative Catalogue of Photos, Imagery and Visual Poetry.

HEART OF A WIZARDESS

An Image Archive conjuring Spells of Atmosphere, Myth and Magic.

Victoria~

Poems seeking light

Poems seeking light

Follow the Spirits in the Mist

Follow the Spirits in the Mist

Visions, Seeds and Poems

Visions, Seeds and Poems

A Deep Love for Creative Expression and Artistic Exploration

Creating imagery for me is a visual journey,
a way to explore seeds,
express stories, metaphor,
myth and dreams.

Much Thanks and Appreciation for stopping by and visiting!
Victoria~

Monday, November 18, 2013

Crystal Magic, Feather and Grail





Amber Grail of Magic
Cup of Life Essence
I am the Power of Water
I am the Vessel of Abundance
the Bringer of Blessings
the Spirit of Intuitive Flow
Grail of Divinity









Black Feather of Raven
I am  the Power of AIR and the WINDS
I am the Bird of Deep Magic and Intuition 
The Soulful Wind , Journeying into all realms







Citrine -Quartz Crystal-Stone
I am the Power of EARTH
Anchoring all into Harmony
Crystal of Abundance, Inner Wealth and Cleansing
*
Tiny Citrine Tumbled Stones
Glowing Seeds of Light
I am the wild sparks of FIRE
I am The Power of the SUN
I am the Life-force
I am the FIRE of CREATION and MAGIC
*







White Crystal Stone
I am the Power of ETHER and SPIRIT
Voice of The Invisible, 
Power of the Creator-Creatrix,
The Universe, Source
All that is Pure, all that is Creation
All that is Love





I am the Cup of Love 
of Life
of energy 
of creation
I am the Overflowing Cup
of Abundance
of Blessings
of Infinity
of Oneness
I am the Cup of All
*
~victoria pettella~





Wishing you the Gifts of the Cup, The Feather and Crystal Magic
*


Thanks for visiting...



Mandarin Orange Monday
Visit our Lovely host.. or play along..

14 comments:

Mandy Southgate said...

This is incredible Victoria. It is so beautiful and poignant, I read it several times. I love mandarins and orange, especially oils and essence.

Magic Love Crow said...

Victoria, you are such a special lady! The way you put together your words and pictures is so meaningful and magical! Many blessings xoxoxo

Forest Dream Weaver said...

How beautiful Victoria,a ray of sunlight,just what I need on this chilly November morning.Magic raven feathers,healing citrine,lovely images.....thank you!

Have a wonderful week,
Rubyxx

DogsMom said...

Another breautiful post. So meaningful at this time of the full moon.

ANITA said...

❀✽.¸¸.•*`*Beautiful as you Victoria❀✽.¸¸.•*`*
Hugs!❀✽.¸¸.•*`*

lorik said...

A beautiful blog, post and images. They really are magical in their rich colours and surfaces.
Thank you for sharing your work on Mandarin Orange Monday:)

Dianne said...

You my friend are the magic here,the photo's phenomenal,how special that feather is,the gorgeous amber, the sparkling crystal goblet, it does my heart and soul good to visit you my sweet kinder spirit a place to wonder, exhale, and breath deeply of your essence, thanks for that and your blessing, love and blessing back to you, I hope you have a weekend full of magic.. ((( BIG HUGS)))

Cobalt Violet said...

You make me love citrine even more! I have seen stones but not the quartz … love it with that beautiful black shiny feather! Yummy images!

Shell said...

Citrine is one of my top favorite stones. Love it's sushiny and warm energy. Makes me think of gold coins overflowing in my hand when I carry it with me.

Moncha Eilis said...

So beautiful !! Wonderful combinations and colours.
Have a great day.

Auroran Lauriel said...

Sumptuous images--a feast of colors and textures. :) Powerful incantations--simply reading your poetry, I feel uplifted and full of potential for growth. Thank you :)

Carrie Anne Woods said...

I do think this blog is my favorite of yours...the pictures, the magical enchantment, the beauty...and the crystals and antiques...love love love! Not to mention your wonderfully poetic way of writing (something I've got to work on!). You are so amazing! Shine on, soul sister! You inspire so many :)

Jennifer A. Jilks said...

This is a brilliant post. Good for you. Such a talent.

Kristin said...

Oh, you have such a way with words! Your photographs are always gorgeous and your words and thoughts capture their spirit perfectly.
Thank you too for your sweet visit and comment - looking forward to SOC too ;) xoxo

Angel in the Dark

Angel in the Dark

The Secret Realm

The Secret Realm
What is behind the door of shadow and light...

The Ancient Tree

The Ancient Tree

Old Friend, Beautiful Ghosts

Old Friend, Beautiful Ghosts

Fly through a Realm of Enchantment

Poems and Strings

Poems and Strings