VICTORIA PETTELLA

~VICTORIA PETTELLA ~ PHOTOGRAPHY ~ ART ~ IMAGERY & EXPLORATORY SEEDS

ritual

ritual

guitar-flora

Meet the Enchanted:Thankyou for Following me in the Portal

Driftworld

FEEL WELCOME TO EXPLORE


A Visual Archive of Creative Expression, Imagery, Meditation and Dreams. A place to Experiment and Journey with Exploratory Seeds.

Victoria~

soul~sacred connection

soul~sacred connection

visual poems..

releasing the shadows and returning to light

releasing the shadows and returning to light

A Deep Love for Creative Expression and Artistic Exploration

Creating imagery for me is a visual journey,
a way to explore & express hidden stories, emotions, visions & soul-dreams. I am sparked by the Experimental , Explorative and intuitive side of things. Every experience teaches me..it shapes me and calls me toward something invisibly new.

ghosts of introversion

ghosts of introversion

Sunday, May 11, 2014

portal of roses













































Thanks for visiting 
my 
portal 
of 
roses...



 p o r t a l








  



p   o    r    t   a    l







heart of a wizardess











21 comments:

VM Creation Atelier said...

Oh,nothing is SO beautiful as a rose....
Adore roses! And your images with a beautiful mind behind of it!:)
Wish you beautiful week ahead,dear Victoria!

V.

Silke said...

Beautiful, Victoria! We are so used to seeing roses in their full color glory that seeing them in black and white and sepia brings out there amazing beautiful and their fragility. It was quite surprising to me... As usual, I feel inspired when I visit you!! Hugs, Silke

Amanda said...

Gorgeous Victoria - those roses truly are a portal to another world!

Annette G said...

wow Victoria, totally gorgeousness, Annette x

Sim said...

Even if I'm sure that their colors are fantastic, I must say that 'black and white' is magic! Bravo for your beautiful eyes, in every senses of meanings Victoria.

Victoria said...

Violetta
Thank you V for your beautiful words and for always adding your magic here!
Hugs!

Victoria said...

Silke
Thanks for such a beautiful compliment Silke..most appreciated!

Victoria said...

Amanda
Thanks Amanda, so happy you enjoyed it!

Victoria said...

Annette
Thanks so much kindred..your sparkling words make me smile!

Victoria said...

Sim
Many thanks Sim..such lovely kind words...thanks for visiting..much appreciation!

Terri said...

Beautiful! Without the colors you can really be drawn in to the center! So delicate!
Hugs,
Terri

Mandy Southgate said...

Such fantastic photos! Well done on your recent feature Victoria! Your work is and always has been so spectacular.

Mandy Southgate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Isabella Russo said...

The roses are gorgeous! Your photographs are amazing!

Magic Love Crow said...

So beautiful ;o) I love your photos ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

Camila Rafaela Felippi said...

It's amazing! And also is amazing when you stop to see all the details of life!

Shell said...

So beautiful and dreamy. Roses are one of my favorites. They are the grand beauties of flowers.

Incipient Wings said...

This is so beautiful!
Love your dreamy photos.
What's awesome about this is that I can picture these roses any color...!:)
Thank you

Kelly said...

I love roses and you photographed them so well! beautiful!! xo

Camila Rafaela Felippi said...

Your portal of roses is really amazing! I think I can see it all day long... Nature is beautiful!

Hugs

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

sometimes you must walk alone

sometimes you must walk alone
sacred journeys of the soul~ self-portraits of healing & transformation

the unseen

the unseen

welcome to my hidden realm

welcome to my hidden realm

Connecting & Creating

Connecting & Creating

Visit my portal

Creatives Connecting ..

Creatives Connecting ..
Collaborations/ Projects & Seeds

Dark Blooms

Dark Blooms

journeys and dreams

journeys and dreams

Exploratory Seeds

Exploratory Seeds

Poems seeking light

Poems seeking light

Roaming Beauty

Nature is a Meditation

Nature is a Meditation

The Secret Realm

The Secret Realm
What is behind the door of shadow and light...

The Bird whispered to the stone

The Bird whispered to the stone